Public Record Office Victoria (PROV), home to the State’s vast array of historical records, is seeking a motivated and experienced individual to join the Communications & Online Engagement Team.
The Communications & Online Engagement Officer plays a key role in contributing to the internal and external communication channels adopted by PROV, to reach its audience within the community and across government.
This position covers a broad range of tasks including:
- Maintenance of PROV’s social media channels
- Development of key marketing materials
- Coordination of professional events aimed at internal and external stakeholders
- Producing and editing content for PROV publications
- Maintenance of content on the PROV website
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent stakeholder management skills, strong detail focus and be able to effectively communicate to a wide and varied audience.
A demonstrated understanding of online environments, including web writing and content management, and experience in event coordination will put you above the rest. A relevant tertiary qualification is desirable, but not mandatory.
How to apply:
Applications close midnight Monday 8 September 2014.