PROV, in line with the continuous improvement framework, is committed to the ongoing review of its Recordkeeping Standards to ensure that standards products are up-to-date and remain relevant and implementable for agencies.
The Standards and Policy team is currently conducting its first formal Standards Review. The Strategic Management suite is the first of the seven recordkeeping standards to be reviewed.
The initial consultation period has now ended. This included a survey, email and other opportunities for our stakeholders to provide feedback online.
Feedback was focused around stakeholder experiences with the standards documents. For example: have you found them to be practical and implementable? Are they relevant and up-to-date? Are there any gaps in coverage that could be addressed by new documents?
The Strategic Management suite of products consists of the following:
- PROS 10/10 Strategic Management Standard
- PROS 10/10 S1 Strategic Management Specification
- PROS 10/10 G1 Records Management Policy Guideline
- PROS 10/10 G2 Managing Records of Outsourced Activities Guideline
- PROS 10/10 G3 Key Performance Indicators Guideline
- PROS 10/10 G4 Writing a Business Case Guideline
- PROS 10/10 G5 Records Management Strategy Guideline
- PROS 10/10 G6 Records and Risk Management Guideline
- PROS 10/10 G7 Stakeholder Engagement Guideline
- PROS 10/10 FS1 Recordkeeping Responsibilities for Heads of Departments and CEOs Fact Sheet
- PROS 10/10 FS2 Recordkeeping Responsibilities for Public Sector Employees Fact Sheet
- PROS 10/10 FS3 Recordkeeping Responsibilities for Volunteers Fact Sheet
- Introduction to the Strategic Management Standard (training manual)
Feedback received is currently being collated and used to inform a report of recommendations regarding the Strategic Management Suite of products.