Or maybe you’re keen to hear how the City of Casey embarked on an ambitious journey to transform information management across the organisation and move to paper independence?
View our latest case studies for government recordkeepers:
- Agriculture Victoria’s Knowledge Curation Tool
- Department of Education and Training Enabling Collaboration and Compliance
- City of Casey Transforming Information Management
- Department of Health and Human Services SIARD Project
- Wannon Water Records Management and Digitisation
The case studies highlight the challenges, processes, technologies and achievements encountered when undertaking recordkeeping and information management projects and transfers within Victorian Government Agencies. Small and large scale projects are featured as well as Sir Rupert Hamer Award recipient agencies.
Visit our full suite of case studies here.