We would like to invite you to review the eight new draft Guidelines developed to assist with the implementation of the Storage Standard (PROS 11/01).
Please provide any feedback to email@example.com by COB Friday 25 July 2014.
Documents are available for download at the following link http://prov.vic.gov.au/government/recordkeeping-standards-project/storage-standard-review and are:
- PROS 11/01 G5 Shelving Guideline
- PROS 11/01 G6 Records Storage: Location and Construction Guideline
- PROS 11/01 G7 Records Storage: Preservation and Safety Guideline
- PROS 11/01 G8 Records Storage: Identification and Control Guideline
- PROS 11/01 G9 Records Storage: Security Guideline
- PROS 11/01 G10 Records Storage: Maintenance Guideline
- PROS 11/01 G11 Records Storage: Disaster Preparedness and Management Guideline
- PROS 11/01 G12 Records Storage: Authorisation and Inspection Programme Guideline
Please be aware that the documents are draft only. The actual changes made will be based on the feedback received and any additional investigations required. We would like the draft Guidelines to be practical and easy to use, and to achieve that aim your feedback is invaluable.