We are redesigning our catalogue. To take a sneak peek click on the slider to the right, search and order your records and send us some feedback. You can also order records as normal via this site below. You may need to perform a search again if switching between old and Beta versions of the site.
Author: Government recordkeeping
The PROV Appraisal and Documentation Team invites stakeholders to review a new draft Retention and Disposal Authority (RDA) for Converted or Digitised Records.
The aim of the RDA, once issued as a Standard, is to authorise the disposal of original or source records after they have been converted or digitised to another format. This new RDA will replace PROS 10/01 Retention and Disposal Authority for Converted Source Records.
The draft RDA is available below, along with a brief report outlining the background, scope and appraisal recommendations:
- Draft Retention and Disposal Authority for Converted or Digitised Records
- Request for Feedback Background Report.
We would appreciate feedback on the following:
- Is the language used in the RDA clear enough?
- Is it easy to understand and apply in practice?
- Is 1 January 2000 a reasonable date to cite?
- Are the conditions reasonable?
Please provide any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 21 June 2019.