Author: Government recordkeeping
About this Guideline
A new guideline to assist with implementation of the Operational Management Standard (PROS 19/04) is now available.
This guideline provides advice on applying the following areas:
System planning and procurement
- Identifying and addressing recordkeeping and system functionality requirements
- Reviewing systems to ensure recordkeeping requirements are being met
- Routine system maintenance and system transition
- Designing requirements into processes
Training and awareness
- Programs and how to measure effectiveness
- Contracting a provider to deliver a service or product TO the public office
- Contracting a provider to deliver a service or product ON BEHALF of the public office
- Examples of recordkeeping clauses for contracts and agreements
To view this guideline and other Standards products, visit the Standards Framework page.