We are redesigning our catalogue. To take a sneak peek click on the slider to the right, search and order your records and send us some feedback. You can also order records as normal via this site below. You may need to perform a search again if switching between old and Beta versions of the site.
Author: Government recordkeeping
About this Guideline
A new guideline to assist with implementation of the Operational Management Standard (PROS 19/04) is now available.
This guideline provides advice on applying the following areas:
System planning and procurement
- Identifying and addressing recordkeeping and system functionality requirements
- Reviewing systems to ensure recordkeeping requirements are being met
- Routine system maintenance and system transition
- Designing requirements into processes
Training and awareness
- Programs and how to measure effectiveness
- Contracting a provider to deliver a service or product TO the public office
- Contracting a provider to deliver a service or product ON BEHALF of the public office
- Examples of recordkeeping clauses for contracts and agreements
To view this guideline and other Standards products, visit the Standards Framework page.