Public Record Office Victoria holds regular networking events, forums and communities of practice for records management professionals.
Records Management Network 2015
The next RMN for 2015 will take place on 22 May 2015.
Please see our flyer for details of the event.
Be advised that the event is now booked out!
The first RMN for 2015 was held on on Thursday 19 March at the Victorian Archives Centre.
Speakers Peter Francis and Andrew Waugh delivered the fascinating workshop style sessions ‘Transferring Relational Databases to PROV’ and ‘NeoVEO’. The event was well attended and we thank all participants for their questions and contributions.
About the Records Management Network
Members of the Records Management Network are responsible for records management and archives in public bodies within Victoria. The objectives of the Network are to:
- provide a forum for the provision and dissemination of information and the exchange of views on issues affecting records management in public bodies
- enable members to contribute to the development of legislation and standards affecting records management in public bodies and to provide advice to members on compliance requirements arising from these changes
- disseminate advice to members on the development and use of information technology applications to enable good records management practices
- provide the opportunity for training and skill sharing of members
- support the Public Record Office Victoria (PROV) and the National Archives of Australia (NAA) in the promulgation and review of policies, standards and procedures governing records management in public bodies.