Public Record Office Victoria holds regular networking events, forums and communities of practice for records management professionals.
Records Management Network Meeting
The next RMN event, Digital Archiving Workshop, will take place on Thursday 19 March 2015 at the Victorian Archives Centre, from 9:30 am.
Speakers Peter Francis and Andrew Waugh will be taking attendees through ‘Transferring Relational Databases to PROV’ and ‘NeoVEO’ sessions.
THIS EVENT IS NOW BOOKED OUT! Please email email@example.com to be placed on a waiting list.
See RMN digital archiving workshop for details of the workshop.
About the Records Management Network
Members of the Records Management Network are responsible for records management and archives in public bodies within Victoria. The objectives of the Network are to:
- provide a forum for the provision and dissemination of information and the exchange of views on issues affecting records management in public bodies
- enable members to contribute to the development of legislation and standards affecting records management in public bodies and to provide advice to members on compliance requirements arising from these changes
- disseminate advice to members on the development and use of information technology applications to enable good records management practices
- provide the opportunity for training and skill sharing of members
- support the Public Record Office Victoria (PROV) and the National Archives of Australia (NAA) in the promulgation and review of policies, standards and procedures governing records management in public bodies.