Public Record Office Victoria is pleased to announce that version 2.0 of the Strategic Management Standard, for Victorian public servants managing public records, has now been released. The standard and its supporting documentation incorporates records management strategies into whole of agency plans and integrates them into other core management strategies, policies and major projects.
These versions introduce mostly minor amendments and improvements to the operation of the Strategic Management Standard.
However, agencies should note that services performed for government by an external service organisation now explicitly fall under the requirements of PROS 10/10: Guideline 2: Managing Records of Outsourced Activity.
Where can I find Strategic Management Standard documents?
The new Standard and full suite of updated Strategic Management documents are now available online:
- PROS 10/10 Strategic Management Standard (v 2.0)
- PROS 10/10 S1 Strategic Management Specification (v 2.0)
- PROS 10/10 G1 Records Management Policy Guideline
- PROS 10/10 G2 Managing Records of Outsourced Activities Guideline (v2.0)
- PROS 10/10 G3 Key Performance Indicators Guideline (v2.0)
- PROS 10/10 G4 Writing a Business Case Guideline (v2.0)
- PROS 10/10 G5 Records Management Strategy Guideline (v2.0)
- PROS 10/10 G6 Records and Risk Management Guideline (v2.0)
- PROS 10/10 G7 Stakeholder Engagement Guideline (v2.0)
- PROS 10/10 FS1 Recordkeeping Responsibilities for Heads of Departments and CEOs Fact Sheet (v2.0)
- PROS 10/10 FS2 Recordkeeping Responsibilities for Public Sector Employee (v2.0)
- PROS 10/10 FS3 Recordkeeping Responsibilities for Volunteers (v2.0)
Thank you to all those who provided feedback during the consultation process.