We offer employment opportunities across three business areas.
Access Services ensures that the state’s archival resources are accessible to the people and government of Victoria by:
- providing Reading Room services and online access to our collection
- preserving archives within their region of origin and ensuring equality of access for regional communities
- providing culturally appropriate services, procedures and tools to enhance access by Koorie communities
- creating a range of exhibitions, publications and outreach activities.
Government Services set recordkeeping standards for the Victorian Government to create and preserve better records. Government Services assist government agencies with compliance by:
- providing best practice records management and archiving advice, standards and specifications
- identifying which Victorian public records are to be kept and their retention period
- taking into custody and preserving records identified as permanent.
Corporate Services provides strategic advice and direction about records and information management, information and communication technology, communications and online engagement, people and culture, finance and facilities operation.