RDA expiry date: N/A; current until revoked
This retention and disposal authority covers records documenting the functions of regulation and provision of care to children and young people at risk; adoption and permanent care; and the delivery of family service programs and services by the Department(s), their portfolio agencies and service providers responsible for these functions.
Functions in PROS 08/12:
- CHILD PROTECTION
- CSO, OUT OF HOME SERVICE PROVIDER & CARER REGULATION
- CHILD DEATH INVESTIGATION & REPORTING
- COMPLEX CARE COORDINATION
- ADOPTIONS AND PERMANENT CARE
- SUBPOENA COMPLIANCE
- CONCESSIONS, GRANTS & REBATES
- CHILD PROTECTION ORDER CHECK MANAGEMENT
- FAMILY SERVICES CASE MANAGEMENT.
Keywords: adoptions, children, family, foster care, youth.