Presented by Public Record Office Victoria in partnership with the Royal Historical Society of Victoria, the Victorian Community History Awards are held annually to celebrate the people involved in community history projects who are dedicated to telling local stories which help all Victorians to better understand their past. The 2022 award categories include:
- Victorian Premier's History Award ($5000 prize)
- Collaborative Community History Award ($2000)
- Local History Project Award ($2000)
- History Publication Award ($2000)
- Small History Publication Award ($1500)
- NEW IN 2022 Small Organisation History Project Award ($1500)
- Community Diversity Award ($1500)
- Digital Storytelling Award ($1500)
- Historical Interpretation Award ($1500)
- Oral History Award presented in collaboration with Oral History Victoria ($1500)
- History Article Award ($500)
Entries are now open for the 2022 Victorian Community History Awards. Download and print a hardcopy entry form here. Or visit the Royal Historical Society of Victoria website to complete your entry online.
For more information, call the Royal Historical Society of Victoria on 03 9326 9288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Victorian Community History Awards are supported by the Victorian Government through the Community Support Fund.