This page lists commercial products and software solutions with VERS 3 (V3) VEO creation capabilities that Victorian Government agencies can purchase from vendors.
Our VERS 3 VEO validation program tests commercial products against the requirements of the PROS 19/05 Create, Capture and Control Standard and its associated specifications and guidelines, listed below, to assess a product’s technical and archival capabilities.
- PROS 19/05 S2 Minimum Metadata Specification
- PROS 19/05 S3 Long Term Sustainable Formats Specification
- PROS 19/05 S4 Constructing VEOs Specification
- PROS 19/05 S5 Adding Metadata Packages to VEOs Specification
- PROS 19/05 G Guide to Representing Records in VEOs
Please note that Digital Archive Acceptance is achieved when an agency completes a digital records transfer using the vendor product and VEOs are successfully ingested into the PROV Digital Archive.
For further details on the process of validating V3 VEOs, please see the VERS 3 VEO validation program page.
For information regarding VERS 2 commercial products, please see the VERS 2 commercial VEO creation products page.